Welcome to the world of language, languages, and linguistics.
the Museum of Languages
RE-OPENING OF THE MUNDOLINGUA MUSEUM
MAY 18, 2020
The following precautions should be respected by the visitors
* Social distancing between the visitors and the museum staff.
* Using your own earphones/headsets.
* Wearing your own face masks during the visit.
* Mandatory hand washing entering and exiting the museum.
* Group visits are being suspended and postponed.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!
We look forward to seeing you at the Mundolingua Museum!
Covering nearly 170m², the Mundolingua permanent exhibition is an enjoyable and original destination, covering many different themes.
OPEN 366 DAYS / YEAR (except non leap years)